A printable version of the launch pack, including audition information can be found here...
Director: Lian Finne
Musical Director: Matt Bamford
Choreographer: Katie Leitch
Show Dates and Time
Tuesday 18th to Saturday 22nd October 2022
A total of six performances
Evening Performance: 7:30pm and a Saturday Matineé Performance: 2:30pm
All performances to take place at:
Epsom Playhouse, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL
Contacting the Committee
ELOC Rehearsal Times and Venues
ELOC rehearses weekly, on Mondays (usually excluding bank holidays), Wednesdays and closer to the show on Sundays too.
Monday rehearsals are for the company (chorus and principals).
Wednesdays rehearsals are mainly for principals, and sometimes dancers/ensemble. Please refer to the rehearsal schedule to check if you are called.
Sunday rehearsals are for the company, and start about a month before show-week.
ELOC will issue a detailed rehearsal schedule once the show is cast. Please make sure you check the schedule regularly for updates and changes. It is also important to let the production team know of any planned absences, so they can plan the rehearsal schedule accordingly.
Monday and Wednesday rehearsals start at 7.50pm for a 8.00pm sharp start.
- Sunday 24th July, 4-8pm
- Sunday 18th September, 4-8pm
- Sunday 25th September, 4-8pm
- Sunday 2nd October, 4-8pm
- Sunday 9th October, 5-9pm
Technical and Dress rehearsals are as follows:
- Sunday 16th October - Band Call and Technical Rehearsal - Epsom Playhouse - 1:00pm* - 11:00pm
- Monday 17th April - Dress Rehearsal - Epsom Playhouse - 6:00pm* - 11:00pm
* Start time may vary, more details nearer the event.
The Technical and Dress rehearsals sometimes finish late, we will do our best to finish as soon as we can, but please be prepared for this!
The Good Shepherd Church Hall, Station Approach Road, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5AH
The Vale Primary School, Langley Vale, 84-92 Beaconsfield Road, Langley Vale, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 6HP
If for any reason the rehearsal venue changes, you will be informed.
Vocal scores are available to hire at £10 each. A refundable* deposit equal to the cost of each book you hire will also be required. This will be £25 per book.
*Cheques will only be cashed in the event your book is not returned in good condition by the end of the show. If you have paid by cash, this money will be returned to you once you hand in your book (in the condition you received it) at the end of the show.
ELOC Membership and Show Fees
ELOC MEMBERSHIP and SHOW FEES:
To become a performing member of ELOC you have to join to be part of our membership. There are two ways to become a performing member of the company:
- by successfully gaining either a principal or an ensemble part in our open auditions, or
- by doing a company audition in front of the ELOC Committee.
Each cast member is required to pay our combined membership and show fee, which goes towards the cost of putting on a show of this size.
Adult Show Fee: £100.00
Student Show Fee: £50
We ask that this fee is paid no later than 31st July 2022. Fees can be paid in a number of ways:
- Via online bank transfer (please ask a committee member for the BACs details)
- Via cheque (made payable to ELOC) or cash (please give to a committee member at a rehearsal)
- New - We can now accept card payments
- In instalments (please chat to a committee member if you would like to pay in this way).
- For further details about membership and show fees, please speak to any committee member.
Keeping Up To Date and In Touch with the Production
ELOC has a very comprehensive website that concerns all aspects of the Company. It can be found here: www.eloc.org.uk. Please note: To access certain parts of the site, you will need a membership login. Please chat to Paul (our membership secretary) about obtaining your login details.
Please visit this website as often as you can to keep up to date with the latest information.
The production team and committee will keep in touch with rehearsal news/notes mainly by WhatsApp. The committee will use the contact details you provide to us to include you in the relevant mailing/ contact groups. If you do not have access to WhatsApp, please speak to a committee member.
Please familiarise yourself with the ELOC Privacy Notice by visiting our website:
If you need to get in touch with a member of the committee please email: