ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
16. The Annual Registration Fee shall be determined by the Committee and shall become due on such a date as may be determined by the Committee.
ADJUSTMENT OF ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
17. The Committee shall have power to remit such portion of the Annual Registration Fee they think right in the case of Members elected after 1st July or Members leaving the neighbourhood and resigning their membership before the end of any season and to re-admit to the Company without entrance fee any persons who have previously been members when such persons have resigned owing to leaving the neighbourhood or for other good cause.
18. The show fee for each Show shall be determined by the Committee and shall become due on such a date as may be determined by the Committee.
FRIENDS OF SOCIETY SUBSCRIPTION
19. The Annual Subscription for Friends of ELOC shall be determined by the Committee and shall become due on such a date as may be determined by the Committee.
NON-PAYMENT OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
20. The Committee shall have power by ordinary resolution to suspend any member whose fees remain unpaid after the due date(s) from exercising all or any of the privileges of membership until his or her fees are paid.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
21. The Annual General Meeting of the Company shall be held within 4 calendar months of the start of the Financial Year when the accounts for the past year, duly audited, shall be presented; the Officers and other members of Committee for the ensuing year elected, and all general business transacted.
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
22. An Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company may be called at any time at the discretion of the Committee. An Extraordinary General Meeting shall also be called within 21 days after the receipt by the Secretary of a requisition in writing to that effect signed by at least 15 acting Members. Every such requisition shall specify the business for which the Meeting is to be convened and no other business shall be transacted at such Meeting.
QUORUM AT GENERAL MEETING
23. No business other than the formal adjournment of the meeting shall be transacted at any General Meeting unless a quorum be present and such quorum shall consist of not less than 12 persons present and entitled to vote.