4. The Company shall be managed by a Committee consisting of the following Officers, namely: Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Secretary, Production Manager, Publicity Manager, Social Secretary and 4 other Members.
5. The Committee shall have power to decide any questions arising out of these Rules and all other matters connected with the Company other than and except those which can only be dealt with by the Company in General Meeting and to make and maintain and publish all necessary orders regulations and bye-laws in connection therewith and to rescind same if necessary.
MEETINGS OF THE COMMITTEE
6. The first Meeting of the Committee shall be called by the Secretary and shall be held within 21 days after the Annual General Meeting. All subsequent Meetings of the Committee shall be called by the Secretary in accordance with any resolution to that effect passed by the Committee or at the discretion of the chairman. Five shall form a quorum.
APPOINTMENT OF SUB-COMMITTEES
7. The Committee shall have power to appoint Sub-Committees who for such purposes and for such periods of time as may be deemed necessary. All Sub- Committees shall be subject to the authority of the Committee.
ATTENDANCE AT MEETINGS OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
8. Any member of the Committee or of any Sub-Committee who fails to attend three consecutive meetings without reasonable excuse shall be deemed to have resigned and a successor shall be appointed by the Committee to serve until the next Annual General Meeting.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
9. Membership shall be open to all those having sympathy with the objects of the Company and desiring actively to further it and to pay the Show Fees and Annual Registration Fees prescribed by the Rules.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
10. Application for Acting and "Friends of the society" membership shall be made in writing, Signed by the applicant, to the Secretary, who shall submit the same to the Committee for it's decision.